Current Open Position
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of general networking and server administration with at least 2 years of computer service experience. Candidate must be able to work independently, prioritize tasks, be well organized and have outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Provide support to clients relating to, but not limited to all Windows based server/client operating systems.
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Remote administration of client equipment via VPN or RDP type connection.
- Local data backup and remote data backup administration for clients.
- General knowledge and skill in disaster recovery and data security strategies.
- Assist clients with general desktop application and hardware support.
- Perform configuration changes and regular backups of network equipment.
- Provide assistance for application, network, workstation, and/or server problems.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with clients.
- Maintain billing and job log and all related documentation for client networks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required for local travel.
- A+ or MCP certification is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Some lifting required.
We offer excellent benefits including a group medical insurance plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as a 401K plan. Starting salary or hourly wage is dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer to be considered.